Saturday, October 24, 2009

Get the Whole Truth and Nothing But the Truth

Today, I learned a very important lesson curtesy of AT&T.
When you sign up for a service with any phone company, make sure that the sales reps tell you everything. If not, you'll wind up like I did when I received my monthly phone bill.

My hair dropped out of my scalp. My blood pressure hit the ceiling. I'm still in shock. Who has that kind of money to pay those kind of bills when that particular company doesn't tell you "the whole truth and nothing but the truth."

Nail those sales rep to the floor and make sure you ask every conceivable question you can think of, cuz if you don't you'll be hit by a whopper of a bill that you didn't ask for and certainly didn't plan on paying.

If you do receive a surprise from that company or phone company, make sure you pick up the phone and call them and get a live person to help you out. That's what I did. And, I'm bringing down the total amount of that bill because they failed to tell me certain things I needed to know before I signed up with their service.

Get it in writing. In blood if you must, but make sure that you've got all the facts ma'mam or you'll be having more than just heart palpitations. Trust me on this.

No comments:

Post a Comment